Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Liebster blog award!

Wow, I had no clue that such awards were giving out. Not what I had in mind when I started this blog, I would've been happy to reach out to just one or two eager readers, but the bookblogging universe is much more vast than I could've imagined.
Thanks to Holly at Full Moon Bites for nominating me.

This award is meant to grant a spotlight for those bloggers who have less than 200 bloggers, to give them a chance to be noticed by the enormous amount of avid readers.

The rules of this award are:


1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
 
And the nominees are........ (drumroll)
1. Leighanne at Leighanne's Lit
2. AnnMarie at Annmarie's Reviews
4. Jenny at Reading Envy
5. Janet at Blahblahbidyblah

And thanks again Holly!! :)

Check out these other reviews!!!